Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SUBSTITUTE FOR A BOYFRIEND

Orang kata,a mother is a pillow of comfort , a father is the one who buy you double master mattress.But a brother is a blanket to warm & protect you in your nighttime ~

*Ok,I lied.ini bukan 'orang kata' , I just making it up just now, :P *


I've a brother.And I pitied those who never experience brotherly love,like I did for the past 25 years.Its comforting to know there is a Man,who would stood by you,when you are in trouble and be your superman when you are in danger.


I remembered once,during my first week of starting my degree in Shah Alam.(That only lasted less than a month,sebelum terbang ke Mesir,hehe..).Back then,my brother was in his final year-degree of civil engineering.

UiTM Shah Alam was huge.Its enormous landscape got a newbie like me lost several times.That day,bad luck cloud was lingering above my head,and everything went wrong,especially with adapting lectures,working on labs,breaking-the-ice-session with classmates,pathetically having lunch alone - its a perfect combo.On my way back to the residential college by public bus,I get off at the wrong stop and I was lost, ... again.The surrounding,building and trees - they seems so unfamiliar and quiet the same.Its nearly dark,and I get scared - my ego was so high that I didn't want to ask others for direction - and because of entire day of frustration,I get close to tears.

That's when my bro came into mind and I called him.He was just getting off his bike,after finishing a day of classes also.

"Atin tak tahu kt mana sekarang... * i cried * . entah.. tak pernah lalu sini.. *second hiccup* .. turun kt sini sebab ingatkan betul.. *sambil pandang sekeliling* ada signboard Fakulti Undang-Undang... a ah.. ade bangunan warna biru.. *kesat air mata * . urmm..ok,atin tunggu sini.Abang datang cepat tau.urm..ok,tahu... "

My brother's rented house was just 10 minutes away, (section 17,Padang Jawa).He run upstairs to his flat,borrowed a helmet,get down and start off his mission to save me.wuhuuu ~

It was not a long wait.He found me and bring me back to my residential college.I was scolded plenty,of how stupid I was... ade ke dah besar macam tu boleh sesat ? But deep inside i was glad i have abang. ^ ^ .
*and I swore I would never ride his RXZ again.Memang epic lah kan,gadis pakai tudung labuh + jaket motor - pegang bahu lelaki .Motor jenis ni,back seat dia kan tinggi sikit.Jadi bila naik,kita terpaksa bongkokkan badan and stay close to the person in front.What kind of assumption people would make? huhu...*

That night,I called abang again - not to rant or be a crybaby - we went out and I treat him mega double prosperity burger . And it was a mistakes,because he called for second order ! dem !


Now he's an engineer and I'm still studying.Whenever I fly back to Malaysia,I would stay a couple of days in KL , just to have time with him alone.Mama and papa kat Kelantan pun saya tak jenguk lagi,abang dulu yang dicari... We went shopping,riding roller coaster ,play every single little foolish thing , have fun,enjoying superheros movies,from Harry Potter to Spiderman (this is what I like most ) ... Sampai sekarag saya tak faham kenapa perempuan nak juga bercouple,berboyfriend segala.. when you could get all this dari hubungan yang sah dan halal,dari lelaki yang korang tak kan berdosa pun bila keluar atau bersentuhan :  you can choose your dad, your big or even lil bro , and get a hubby lah! If you need man's company that much.


i know its a lil bit cheesy to claim this.But I do,love my bro dearly.. He's my substitute of a boyfren,wakaka ~ gelak tahan malu.

********************************************************************

Doakan abang. T T ..He got into accident yesterday.I called mama and she said he just finishing the surgery to mend his broken leg.Mama and papa baru je sampai di Hospital Klang.This is his second accident within 6 months.The last time cost him his leg also...

No comments: